The Swedish-American Chamber of Commerce in Philadelphia has two separate internship periods. The length of both periods is six to seven months. The first period begins in January and the second one begins in July. The Chamber has two positions for each period and together they will cover the Chamber’s various marketing, finance, and project management duties.
The Swedish-American Chamber of Commerce Philadelphia is looking for new interns for Spring 2021. The current available positions are Finance and/or Marketing. Do you want to join our team and gain invaluable international experience?
What the role implies:
- Organizing Chamber events
- Marketing Chamber events
- Managing website and social media
- Creating Chamber newsletters
- Compiling articles for SACC magazines
- Day-to-day Accounting
- Membership management & invoicing
- Creating financial reports
- Budgeting for Chamber events
- Managing sponsorship opportunities
Please note that the two interns collaborate and coordinate their efforts a lot.
WordPress, MailChimp, Zoom, social media, graphic design, QuickBooks and Excel.
Are you our next intern?
Read more about the role or apply by clicking below.