- This event has passed.
Life Science Collaboration Project
January 27 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am
Welcome to the second part of our collaboration project between the life science ecosystems of Philadelphia and Gothenburg. In this second webinar our aim is to illuminate the life science ecosystem in Greater Philadelphia, to facilitate collaboration, and to connect businesses. Hear from the mayor of Philadelphia, James Kenney, among many other prominent voices and find out the many benefits of basing your company in the Greater Philadelphia region. We hope this webinar will help highlight relevant avenues, people and businesses with the help of which you can establish yourself and your company in the American life science market.
We hope to encourage, enable and strengthen collaboration within science and industry communities in Philadelphia and Gothenburg by creating a forum for key stakeholders to identify mutually beneficial opportunities to pursue.
Among the speakers are:
- James Kenney, Mayor, City of Philadelphia
- Pierre-Olivier Lugez, Director of International Business & Global Strategy, City of Philadelphia
- Lauren Swartz, CEO, World Affairs Council of Philadelphia
- Edgar Vesga, President CEO, Philadelphia International Medicine
- Heather Steinman, Vice Pres. Director Technology Transfer, Wistar Institute
- Karina Sotnik, Director of Business Incubation and Accelerator Programs, Science Center
- Kevin Giordano, Director of External and Product Communications, SPARK therapeutics
- Michael Flemming, President, Delaware BioScience Association
- Kate McNamara, Vice President, Real Estate Services at Philadelphia Industrial Development Corporation.
The approximately hour long webinar is free of charge and will take place over Zoom. Host for the webinar will be Anders Näsman, President of SACC Philadelphia. There will also be an opportunity for you, at the end of the broadcast, to ask questions you want answered by any of the panelists. Click the button below to register today!
After registering you will receive a link for the event shortly.